Saturday, April 16, 2011

Walt Disney


Ayumi
How famous Walt Disney is in the world. His name is so common that everyone knows his name. I would like to talk for a while with him, and then I want to know what he thinks or his childhood to understand the secret of Disney’s wonderful world. If possible, I want to meet such a famous person in all over the world, Walt Disney.

Firstly, I’ll ask how Walt Disney created his fascinating worlds through movies or Disney’s theme park. I’m really interested his mind. He may have unexpected way of thinking compared to ordinary people like us. I may be able to hear very interesting idea about our conversation topic.

I’m really interested in how Walt Disney spent his childhood, or if he likes children or not. His movie or character such as Mickey Mouse or Winnie The Pooh always make everyone in the world smile or happy. I guess he likes children and he want to make them to smile. However, if his answer is no, he doesn’t like children, it’s very shocking and I’ll be interested in him more. In addition, it’s also interesting for me to hear how he spent his childhood. Did he like to draw pictures since he was a little child?

If I can meet one person in the world, I really want to have an opportunity to talk with Walt Disney. It’s very fun to know such a wonderful person’s humor or his preference. This experience would be really precious for my life, but actually he had already left this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment