Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What a great trip!

Miyuki

Don’t you want to know about the trip to Seattle for the three days? The small trip to Seattle was so amazing and wonderful, so it might be above description. Through the stay in Seattle, I learned a lot of things which were all terrific and was moving me all time; moreover, I found Seattle was a great city attracted by beautiful nature, bustling atmosphere, and friendly people. All the experiences in Seattle will be my one of my great memories that I never want to forget during my stay in the United States. Not to forget these amazing recollections and to let you know how splendid the Seattle trip was, I want to write down what the most impressive things for the three days.

Many things I saw and experienced were moving me all time during the Seattle trip: Chihuly’s Bridge of Glass, Washington History Museum, the University of Washington, and Washington State Capital. First, I was being absorbed in Chihuly’s Bridge of Glass because the glass art was graceful with the colorful design, and at that moment, I felt as if I were a part of the glass art. In addition, as I walked under the bridge, the pattern of color changed, which never bored me. Next, Washington History Museum stood stately, and there were many mystic objects I had never seen before, which attracted me all the time. Additionally, the guide explained about the history in a friendly way, so I enjoyed being in the museum. After that, the University of Washington was so lovely because the buildings were like castles, and I felt I was walking in a wonderland. When I stood in front of a big fountain and looked back to the way I walked on, I saw Mount Rainier, which looked magnificent. The guide said that she hardly saw the mountain because it often rained in Seattle, and I was glad to hear that we were lucky. Finally, Washington State Capital was fabulous because when I entered the building, I was surprised at the design and construction; there was a big chandelier which was presented from Tiffany and seals of George Washington. It was my first time to visit these places, and they were all so wonderful that they attracted me in the new world.

I am fond of all of them and I want to go to Seattle again. These buildings imprinted me a lot and fascinated me to take lots of pictures which will be one of my valuable treasures, so I will never forget the important memories. If you are curious about Seattle, I want you to visit Seattle at least once and have fun like me.

1 comment:

  1. I like hook at your essay. When I read your hook, I said yes in my mind. In addition, you used many adjectives, so it was easy to imagine how your trip was great.

    ReplyDelete