Saturday, April 2, 2011

What are my short-term and long-range goals in life?

Ayumi

My long-range goal is to be a person who is decisive and active to live independently from my parents. Someday, I’ll live by myself or live with my husband in the future, and there will be no help by my family at that time. I think my current situation (living with my family) is not bad, because I can talk with my family and my mother always makes delicious dinner for my family. I can learn how to do household chores or how to cook from my mother. It is the happiest thing for me because I love my family.

However, recently I feel I need to be a person who lives with less mother’s help. It means I have to earn and save money for my life and always keep clean my room or help with household chores. So, my short-term goal is doing everything around me without mother’s help. Not only doing my house work, it’s also needed for me to get some information from the Internet or newspaper by my own. It’s very important to know what happens in the society to be an adult.

Furthermore I want to speak English very fluently and use it in my future job. That’s why I kept studying English for a long time and came to this English department of MWU. To be a person who speaks well, I should use English every day. I need to keep using it at least while I’m studying at MWU. To be a decisive and active English speaker, I need to do my duty around me by myself because, I would like to live independently in the future .I often can’t rely on any one's help in the adult society. Therefore, I think studying abroad for a while is needed for my life. I can experience life separately and always use English. So studying abroad will bring me a lot of experience at outside Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment