Thursday, March 31, 2011

I love moves

Saki Mi

Movies give me knowledge and entertainment. I like watching movies so much! I watch them once a week. Hayao Miyazaki is one of my favorite directors. He made a lot of wonderful movies such as Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Spirited away, Castle in the Sky and Howl’s Moving Castle. I have watched them since I was a child. Hayao Miyazaki’s works always make me excited, so I watch them again and again.

My most favorite Hayao Miyazaki’s works are Spirited away, Howl’s Moving Castle and Totoro. Spirited away is the story of a girl. Chihiro is the main character. She worked in a hotel in order to save her parents because they were transformed pigs by a magic. Chihiro made friends thorough her life there. Finally, Chihiro saved not only her parents her parents but also her parents. In Spirited away I learned that there absolutely is a solution to get over a trouble.

Howl’s Moving Castle is the story of a woman. Sophi, the main character, had no confidence in her appearance. Unfortunately, she was made a senior woman by Witch of the Waste. Sophi met Howl to try to become a young woman before she got a senior woman. Her thinking in her appearance changed gradually since she met him. Sophi became an active woman and made not only herself but also Howl and other people peaceful. Howl’s Moving Castle taught me have a confidence myself and make my life happy myself.

Totoro was the story of two young sisters, Satsuki and Mei. They moved into the country with their family. Their mother was ill, so they couldn’t often meet her. Satsuki and Mei met Totoro in the forest. Totoro was a God of Tree. Mei, a younger sister, tried to meet her mother because she heard her mother got severely ill, but she got loss on the way to the hospital. Totoro helped Satsuki, an older sister, to find Mai, and she found her sister. Whenever I watch Totoro, it makes me think that I have to cooperate with each other.

I like Hayao Miyazaki’s movies very much because I always enjoy watching his movies. All of them teach me something and make me excited, so I will recommend the people who have never watched them.

No comments:

Post a Comment