Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Goals


by Sayuri

I like traveling because I can always meet new, interesting and unfamiliar things. I have ever visited countries such as South Korea, New Zealand, China and America. I also have a plan to travel to France with my friends after we graduate from our university. My parents often say “You should try anything you are interested in, and you have to go anywhere you want when you are young.” I’m really going to follow my parents’ word.

As I said I like to go to other countries, so my short-term goal is visiting ten countries while I’m in the university. Additionally, my long-range goal is going abroad as much as I can in my life. In order to achieve these goals, I need to take three steps. Firstly, I have to earn money, save and use it carefully because it costs a lot to go abroad. I have a part-time job now, so I should work as much as I can. However, I do not want to skip studies because of my work. I have to pay attention to keep a balance. Next, I should read books, watch TV and speak to many people in order to get knowledge about the world. It will help me when I see buildings, talk with people and eat food. Finally, I need to be healthy. If I’m not in good condition I cannot do anything. I cannot visit other countries, enjoy having a conversation with people, see interesting places and eat delicious food. I should exercise, eat good food, sleep well and laugh every day.

When I go back to Japan through traveling, I always get new knowledge. When I look some pictures I took in other countries, it reminds me of the wonderful trips. I like these feelings. It will be difficult to travel to many countries but I do not want to finish my life spending time in Japan.

1 comment:

  1. I think your goals are wonderful. I want to travel other countries as much as I can, so I'm impressed to your opinion. Please tell me your a lot of exprience about your wonderful trips.

    ReplyDelete